Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fingers Crossed.

Debby called me at 4am to tell me that he had diarrhea again. 70g. Yesterday, they said that they would discharge zz if no more diarrhea over the night. I can't decide if I want them to overlook this episode too and send him home or to keep him and put him back on IV fluids. It's a devil's choice. Maybe they keep him just another day before the weekend.

He does look good btw. Besides all the stickers all over his body he looks really healthy and happy. Last night, we were playing the only game he knows "touchy" where he touches my face and then I touch his face and then he touches mommy's face, repeat. It's great to see that he didn't forget his best trick! Just the three of us spending time together as a family for the evening. I am so appreciative of my family.

I'm working at home this a.m since Sue went to join Debby at the hospital right after that phone call. I'm waiting to hear what the doctors say about this. Discharge or stay? I'll post as soon as we hear.

No comments: