Morning rounds just finished.
zz moving to only one lab a day which means he gets to keep more of his blood. His numbers are all looking good right now and we're feeling optimistic and positive. The Renal fellow and attending are happy with his kidney so they are going to increase some of his electrolytes in the bag. Best news yet..... we just found a little poop in his diapers. Smiles all around.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Debby, Jeff and Zach,
I have been thinking of all of you since I heard from Joe last Thurs.that Zach was in the hospital. From what I read he seems to be getting stronger and of course that is GREAT news.
I just want you to know that I am here even though I know there is not much I can do to help from here, but I will keep up with the posting and hope that you all be home very shortly with your healthy, happy little guy!
Miss you guys and wish I could do something....anything.
Love Donna
Post a Comment